Most of us, including myself, experience times of stress, emotional or relationship difficulties, depression, bereavement, or need to look at our own personal growth.
People come to counselling to seek support for all sorts of reasons. This may be for one of the following reasons, or it may be something different.
- You are feeling lonely or isolated.
- You may be feeling depressed, anxious, worried or stressed.
- You may feel you have low self-esteem or lack confidence.
- You may be experiencing difficulties with pregnancy, infertility or experiencing parenting difficulties.
- You may have experienced a loss or bereavement, including divorce or a relationship breakdown, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or abortion.
- You may be facing a new or existing medical diagnosis that is worrying you and/or perhaps impacting your emotional well-being.
- You may be having, or have had difficulty with relationships, with a spouse, family, friends or loved ones.
- You may be having difficulty to overcome a past experience.
- You may experiencing difficulties with your sexuality or sexual identity.
- You may having difficulties in the workplace.
- You could be having difficulties controlling your emotions, or just don’t feel yourself. You feel angry or irritable.
- Counselling can provide a space that will give you time to talk, cry, shout or just think.
- Counselling can help you to untangle the thoughts in your head.
- Counselling can help you to gain new insight and perspective in your life.
- Counselling can help you to make sense of yourself and your experiences.
- Counselling can help you to move forward and make changes.
Why Choose Counselling?
- You want change.
- You want to feel better.
- You want to feel supported.
- You want someone who is on your side.
- You may have tried other methods (medications, support from friends, holistic therapies, bottling it all up, alcohol) and they haven’t worked.
- You’re hoping counselling can work for you.
You are welcome to contact me for an informal discussion or to make an appointment.